Quality and safety
Every activity can generate risks for man, their property and their environment. This is why SOMALEV has committed itself to a very advanced safety approach which aims to respect the physical and moral integrity of each individual, to increase the efficiency of the activities carried out, and to ensure customer satisfaction.
Our commitments are reflected in:
- The complete availability of our human and material resources, and a great reactivity to respond to our customers' requests in a timely manner;
- The continuous improvement of ISO 9001: 2015 quality management systems;
- The increase in health and safety as part of our ISO 45001: 2018 certification;
- The identification of safety hazards and the evaluation of the risks associated with the work on your sites as well as the implementation of appropriate HSE prevention plans;
- The support and ongoing training of our employees to develop their skills and know-how;
- Holistic solutions continuously enhanced with our experts to better meet customers’ evolving needs;
- A strengthening of our organization to guarantee customers a long-lasting partnership
Environment and future
Aware of its responsibility towards future generations, SOMALEV is committed to an approach of progress in order to protect the environment and preserve natural resources. SOMALEV's crucial role in the implementation of renewable energy projects such as wind farms, solar farms and hydraulic dams shows its real dedication to a responsible environmental approach.